FzTVseries - TV shows / cartoons for mobiles in avi and mp4
mediaMOBILES.org - Latest mp3 songs,music videos...
- Newly uploaded files might give 404 not found error as the files transfer to the other servers. This normally takes 15mins
- Having problems in download, try UCBrowser
- TV shows and cartoons for mobiles and tablets FzTVseries
- Latest mp3 songs,music videos...mediaMOBILES
- Show your appreciation by joining us On Facebook FZMOVIES FB
- Help on downloading CLICK HERE, Help on downloading Subtitles CLICK HERE
- Download Droping Problem/Slow Downloading? use the recommended Download Manager CLICK HERE
- Need any Help? Just email us your Problem/Query to firstname.lastname@example.org [NO MOVIE REQUESTS]
1. How to stream movies online through a PC?
The file are available in basically 2 formats, 3gp and mp4.
3gp is best suited for basic mobile phones. It will ideally play on all mobiles and has the lowest size. We convert them using the mpeg4 codec with a bitrate of approx 180k. The audio is of 32k, optimum for mobile phones.
Mp4 is available in 2 forms. We use the h264 codec, considered one of the best, for converting videos. The first form is
a) baseline (regular) - It would support all phones which are capable of playing h264 level 1.3 file formats. We use 210k bitrate and have an aspect ratio of 16:9 and scale of 480x270 for the videos. This format is best for medium range phones. All Android and Apple phones would support this format.
b) High mp4 (best quality). This is converted with bitrate of 250k using h264 high profile. The best quality video and is best for high end phones, tablets, ipads and even a pc.
Converted in 640x scale.
Check this page to know if your mobile supports the baseline or the High mp4 format.
2. Why are movie file sizes higher than available on other sites?
We use the best settings to convert the file. We use a bitrate of 180kbps for the videos so that the quality remains watchable even on bigger screen mobile. Also higher bitrate helps in case of high motions scenes.
3. Where can I mail for further questions?
Forward your mails to email@example.com